hero-desktop-nogradient (2)

What types of damages can I recover for my injuries?

June 25, 2018 By John Torgenson

If you’ve been in an accident that caused injuries, you have a right to file a claim to receive compensation from the responsible party for the injuries you’ve sustained. Your claim can cover the cost of medical expenses, time lost at work, future medical bills, property damage, damage to quality of life, and more.

John Torgenson portrait

John Torgenson

After high school, John attended the University of Utah, graduating in 2001. John then attended his dream school, Notre Dame Law School, where he graduated, with honors, in 2004. John is licensed to fight in court for real people in the State of Arizona, the United States Federal District Court of Arizona, and the 9th Federal Circuit Court of Appeals.

Before establishing what is now Torgenson Law, John practiced in the litigation group at Fennemore Craig, the oldest law firm in Arizona, and one of the largest firms in the Southwest. Having practiced at Fennemore Craig in both the defense and plaintiff’s practice areas gives John a complete perspective of the litigation process, and valuable insight into how to efficiently and effectively advance his clients’ interests. His unique and balanced background enhances his credibility with defense lawyers, insurers, and defendants as well as with judges and arbitrators.