The 2014 numbers are in and they are scary, even for a personal injury attorney. I hope that everyone who reads this list will drive a little more carefully and hopefully put our information in your phone as “Phoenix Injury Attorney” or something else easy to remember. All numbers courtesy of the Arizona Department of Transportation as reported on azcentral.com.
1. 59th Avenue and Olive Avenue (Glendale) 68 crashes
2. 83rd Avenue and Bell Road (Glendale) 61 crashes
3. 59th Avenue and Bell Road (Peoria) 57 crashes
4. 67th Avenue and McDowell Road (Phoenix) 57 crashes
5. 59th Avenue and Thomas Road (Phoenix) 53 crashes
6. 59th Avenue and Northern Avenue (Glendale) 51 crashes
7. 75th Avenue and Indian School Road (Phoenix) 51 crashes
8. 67th Avenue and Indian School Road (Phoenix) 49 crashes
9. Price Road and Chandler Blvd. (Chandler) 49 crashes
10. 27th Avenue and Camelback Road (Phoenix) 48 crashes
As always, if you are injured in a car crash, you need an aggressive injury attorney to help you fight the insurance companies. Often we can have the biggest impact in the moments immediately after the car crash. Proper documentation is very important to making a successful personal injury claim.
Call Torgenson Law to Schedule a Free Consultation
If you drive through any of these intersections, take out your phone right now and put our number (602.759.0012) into your contact list as “Arizona Injury Lawyer” or something else that is easy for you to remember. We handle all types of Arizona injury cases including trucking accidents and wrongful death. Call us today for a complimentary case review.