1. Q: What is wrong with personal injury lawyer jokes? A: Lawyers don’t think they’re funny and other people don’t think they’re jokes.
2. Q: How many Phoenix personal injury attorneys does it take to change a light bulb? A: Three. One to turn the bulb; one to shake him off the ladder; and, the third to sue the ladder company in Maricopa County Superior Court.
3. A doctor and a local Phoenix injury lawyer got into a car accident, on a small country road. The lawyer had figured that nobody else would be on the road, and had raced through a stop sign. The doctor, on a cross street, had no time to react and couldn’t have missed the lawyer if he had tried. Fortunately, neither driver was hurt.
The lawyer, seeing that the doctor was a little shaken up, helped him from his battered car and offered him a drink from a hip flask. The doctor accepted, took a deep drink, and handed the flask back to the lawyer. The lawyer held the flask for a minute or two, and gave it to the doctor again. The doctor took another swig. He again returned the flask to the lawyer, who closed it and put it away.
“Aren’t you going to have a drink yourself?” asked the doctor.
“Not now,” answered the lawyer. “I’ll have something after the police leave.”
4. Q: Did you hear about the downtown Phoenix personal injury lawyer who was hurt in an accident at 7th Street and Camelback? A: The ambulance he was chasing stopped too suddenly.
5. 99% of Arizona injury attorneys give the rest of us a really bad name.
In all seriousness, at Torgenson Law, we strive to be different and give our clients the very best service. If you have been injured in a car accident or by the carelessness of someone else, please contact us. It’s time to take control of the situation and stop letting the insurance companies push you around. We have experience in all kinds of injury cases including trucking law, car accidents, wrongful death, products liability, medical malpractice and police excessive force. You can reach us at 602.759.0012 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.